How To Use Backup and Restore in Windows 7
• A file backup is a copy of a file that is stored in a separate location from the original
• Backing up your files helps to protect them from being permanently lost or changed in the event of accidental deletion, a worm or virus
• Click to open “Back Up and Restore Center “in control Panel.
• How To Use Backup and Restore in Windows 7
- To set up a backup in Windows 7
open up Computer right-click on
your local drive and select Properties.
- Then click on the Tools tab and click the Back up now button.
How To Use Backup and Restore in 7
In the Back up or restore your files window click the link to set up a backup. Windows will search for a suitable drive to store the backup.