I am interviewing many of the most respected names in the search space. Included
in this PDF are interviews of great marketers and Google’s leading engineer in
charge of search quality. (http://www.seobook.com/seo-interviews.pdf)
Social Bookmarking, Tags, & Buzz Tools
Tools that help you find rapidly spreading ideas. If you track what ideas are
spreading it may become easier to learn how to create ideas that spread.
As the web becomes more social SEO will continue to shift away from matching
algorithms to creating and marketing remarkable ideas.
• Free: Del.icio.us popular list (http://del.icio.us/popular/)
• Free: Digg(http://digg.com/)
• Free: Netscape(http://www.netscape.com/)
• Free: Reddit(http://reddit.com/)
• Free: StumbleUpon(http://www.stumbleupon.com/) top stories @
• Free: Memeorandum(http://tech.memeorandum.com/)
• Free: Yahoo! Buzz (http://buzz.yahoo.com/)
• Free: Newsmap
• Free: Technorati Charts (http://technorati.com/chart/fad)
• Free: Topix blogged news (http://www.topix.net/blogs)
• I posted numerous other examples and ideas here
When marketing sites on social news websites it is crucial that you use headlines
which are focused more on invoking an emotional response than just matching
your target keywords. Read Copy Blogger for tips on how to use compelling page
titles and headlines http://www.copyblogger.com/magnetic-headlines/.